Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Public Life versus Privacy in Blogging



My aim in writing publicly is not to brag about anything, but I use it as a tool for revolution. Every now and then when I write, I actually think, ponder and reflect upon myself on what was happened, and what is happening.

Blog is a place for me to express myself, what is hidden beneath my heart that is screaming to come out, a channel that helps me to dissipate feelings from my densely packed integrated soul.

Dilemmatically, I realized after I began this endeavor that some of what I might want to write about that I couldn’t could actually bandy much contention.

I do have an anonymous blog in which I exhaust my exhibitionist tendencies to share my deeper secrets and more risqué experiences without fear of those who need not know finding out information never meant for them. I am sure some of the folks out there are practising the same.

No comments: