Sunday, January 10, 2010


Oh my beloved blog in the name of Luvprada! Within past 3 days, it shows I have not abandoned you! I actually think of you far more often than is reasonable. I mean, if I am going to write, I should write. If I am not, I should not spend my time feeling guilty that I have not.

This summer thus far has been...revolutionary. Certainly, I am prone to bouts of personal revolution, in fact, I seem to not function well without them.

What has summer wrought upon me? I have moved from Warrane into a new studio, only realise afterwards that it is actually a psychological turmoil for me, being one who are mawkishly susceptible. Yes, I miss college life and people in the college, my easy reception job, anything. I nearly forget how annoying the guy who 拿著鸡毛当今箭 since he was promoted.

No comments: