Friday, January 08, 2010

I have become a devout member of sun cult. I am absolutely lethargic at the rising of the sun in the morning. I am tired and want to be asleep, when those brightest rays of light pour through my window as the sun creeps above the ridge line in the east, I am not up, but I am still up!

“The emerging jet from the orifice generated the clockwise vortex immediately downstream of the jet and at the same time it generated a small anticlockwise near the upper surface on the downstream side of the jet. Downstream of the impinging jet the motion is sustained by the jet and the remnant of the vortices from the previous cycle….”





Well, I do hate writing these technical things. It is squeezing out my brain juice. Looking at the velocity vectors pattern in certain timestep and I have to come up with these description of the flow characteristics, I am frazzled. This technical paper has been started quite some while ago and it is still uncompleted.

I seem to need so much sleep. Alas, I need to vent.

Then, I find myself plagued by what should I vent?

2 comments:

Frankie said...

Haha .... Squeeze your juicy brain!

Anonymous said...

I like this! haha... i wish to be in the sciences in another life :)