Thursday, May 07, 2009

Stop seeing someone

Stop seeing someone is not easy - especially if you have to stop seeing someone whom you really like. I never have you, “losing you” may be inappropriate, but that is what I see in this context, it inevitably breaks my heart…

I still harbouring hope that I will see you some times this week or maybe in the very near future.

I am so reluctant to stop letting the thoughts get into my head. I know I miss those good times we had. I never stop reminiscing on the wonderful times that we had while we were together in that mere 20 hours. However, at this most painful time soon after what’s happening, these thoughts do nothing good on me and only aggravate my pain and prolong my recovery by making myself feeling that I have sustained a major loss.

Should I be grateful for having been granted the joy of fun and affection from you at one point of time in which it just not meant to last? Knowing such wonderful memories are great to have, I should be thankful I had those great experiences from you and feelings towards you.

Continue living, pursue my professional and social goals and don’t leave much space for boredom in my life. I reassure myself.

No comments: