Monday, February 01, 2010

I always have the belief that it is very common for people to think about their ex-partners. Individuals that have been an important part of your lives continue to take up a part of your mind and heart. It is impossible to dramatically shut the person out of thoughts and feelings. Just because the relationship ends does not mean that all is finished, at least if you were serious in the relationship before, not just ‘play play’.

It is about the breathtaking expansion of my ability to miss many while exploring the possibility of sharing my life with just one. I spend a lot time evaluating within myself whether or not this is actually true, whether it really is ‘miss’ that I feel for these different people. I fear it could be instead a desperate search for validation, some kind of dying to quench the incompleteness I feel out of a relationship, and that these needs are a result of some shortcoming of mine

Should I be grateful for having been granted the joy of fun and affection from you at one point of time in which it just not meant to last? Knowing such wonderful memories are great to have, I should be thankful I had those great experiences from you and feelings towards you.

1 comment:

Sahn Rhouw said...

that's what our life is...

"As you go through life you'll see
There is so much that we
Don't understand

And the only thing we know
Is things don't always go
The way we planned"

tot our relationship can last till the end...still something happened...well...hate won't help much...but to make u even more emotional n aggressive...so sad be4, cried be4, lost be4, don't understand why be4, etc...then is time to move on...

n i agreed tat should be thankful to have that experience n feelings to someone that you really put all ur heart to...just say goodbye to the past