Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Surrealistic Chemistry subject nightmare

I doubt if it is true in the saying there is no better consolation than to improve and excel at what you once failed in—as true in little monthly test that I had back in 2000 as in anything else. Until today, I still have the dream that I was unprepared for this particular subject a day before the exam.

It was in the year 2000, I actually failed in a monthly test and earned a crimson score in the monthly test card. At that point of time, I really did not feel anything, hang on, I think I actually did, but the sense of repugnance towards the teacher in charge had overwhelmed the sense of humility- a teacher who was promoted to school principal in that period. My aversion towards him was developed since form 1, solely because I really dislike how impatience and bad-tempered he was when dealing with stuff. Somehow, this tragedy did actually occupy a spot in my memory and leave me with plenty of calamities in my dream for years even until present day.



An easy score of A1(high distinction) in the ultimate assessment, SPM does not extricate me from this nightmare though and even how well I did in the fundamental Chemistry course in my degree in the later years.

It really put me into thought that should I really put some efforts for the sake of getting rid of this nightmare. I would not have any chance sitting for Chemistry related course in the future, unless I go for another Chemistry related degree. Or should I go for a Post Doc combustion project that involves Chemistry-fluid flow coupled challenges.

Alternatively, I can just get a life partner in Chemistry profession, just to complement what I have once failed.

No comments: