Saturday, August 01, 2009

A celestial encounter that have changed me to some extent

It is a total period of three and a half month where I found myself trawling the net for the chance to see you logging to your profile. It was indeed soul destroying when my efforts were largely met with silence. More poignantly, I somehow have maintained a stubborn belief in myself to keep up my hopes and tenacity. Such stubborn self-belief was accurately identified by few of my friends, in the face of daily disappointments.

For the last three and a half month, I have been putting myself in the risk of becoming seriously demoralised and depressed hopelessly. Natural resilience is just a way too far down the road. Uncertainty and loss have been dominated my life.

Every now and then, I felt a gripping loss. Intelligence often reveals itself as a sort of active alertness.

I constantly talked about such bizarre encounter yet with an affecting radiance that you would felt as if I have met someone really special.

“This is the one who are so perfect in everything” I said, emphasising the perfection visibly awed by the experience. In reality, nothing comes close to this.

Until yesterday, I saw the face that was vaguely familiar and yet I have a bit of doubt in recognising. I gave a dismissive look. I could feel that my heart was pumping so smooth that blood flow was so laminar and nonchalantly in my artery. The stability, at such low Reynolds number, the ‘inertial terms’ (the force of driving to you) has become relatively unimportant. The ‘flow pattern’ is merely determined by the balance of ‘viscous forces’ and the ‘pressure gradient’. Viscosity has damped out any turbulent effects. There were just so many synthetic factors that were built up to disrupt such laminar flow whilst interfering stagnant zones.

My consciousness, my brain has gained back its normal functionality and logically dictated, I have been conforming you so much to the definition of perfection all these while.

Now, I have mitigatedly seen the tunnel of light and I am looking forwards the daily life with feeling of competence and security.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Don't know much about Physics,
dont't know much about Biology,
what a wonderful world.