Sunday, June 06, 2010

The chilly winter is here. As planned a year ago, I am currently embracing it with an OZ family trip.

My family flew over to Gold Coast with the budget airlines, Air-asia. In my defense, I actually want to seek out warmer temperature on a winter-sun break, so Gold Coast is the place to kick off with, all the way to Melbourne, via Sydney.

Here am I, stranded here, a place that captures the essence of tranquillity, wonder timelessness and beauty that simply is Australia. Lush rolling hills of hinterland mountains, capped with rainforests and bushland. The golden stretches of pristine beaches and waterways are truly spectacular.

Day two, I am going to defy the laws of gravity on the longest, the highest and the most exciting thrill rides.

To be continued ....

No comments: