Friday, May 07, 2010

What goes around comes around.

It was year 2006 when I considered myself to have moved on to the next phase of my life.

The happiness that I had in the relationship earlier is not that much if I were to compare with a fairytale from Disney, but rest assured that many would see that this is indeed a bliss as many years of relationship is definitely rare, especially the one you started at young age-17.

Then I did have a fairytale, a series of striking pictures and an age-disparate relationship being of the advanced party.

Start to question how we actually met and how we went from there.

The fundamental theory of building up a relationship is simple, yet complicated. You need only to tune into pre-existing connection that is already there and there goes synchronicity, we experience a swell in synchronicities that lead to chance encounters, meeting people we feel very drawn to meet.

Relationship after relationship.

Perhaps it is the loneliness that I suffered from even I have some close relationships with friends who would be there to encourage me to live up to my true potential. After all, I am not a saint or historical figure, just an ordinary people with bills to pay.

No comments: