Wednesday, November 10, 2010

生日点滴


Prior to my birthday eve, there were all moment of poignant, working on a paper that never seem to end, writing up chapters that have to stick with the proposed submission plan, etc. My birthday eve however, put on a thoroughly enjoyable show, and it lamented the end of these points, an age that seems impossibly old and far away.

I resonated the whole morning by drafting the paper that is to be submitted to a high impact factor journal publisher, hoping it will bring me the greatest sense of achievement. I could not get it done though, but I believe I will kill it by the end of this week for sure. I took a nap then.



It was 4pm by then before I headed to the city.

I have a great dinner, favourite crab. I caught a moment when I laugh out hysterically of a stupid Tan Ah Kao joke till I grab the attentions from everyone in the restaurant. At that point of time, I really miss my high note laughing tone friend Vixon as well as tornado-like laughing style- Hui Tao.



A session of karaoke followed up. It is absolutely unexpected for the turn up of Marimo and Piglet. Pooh family with the absence of Eeyore aka Vixon though. Your presence touched me and flooded me with much thought. I have seen friends come live in my territory, then leave no longer quite what I could call friends, to be replaced by other kind people with whom I share the intellectual tract. It seems like a continual coming and going of the occupants of this benevolent land that I am living on.



For my blog's birthday post, my dedication to you:

For one grand over of facebook friend who left me a birthday wish, I respond with a sincere thank you.
For friends who wished me in person, I am here to express my gratitude towards your thoughtful and warm wishes.
For those who happen to visit here, thank you for your support and time.

Dear readers, those who have regularly followed my meanderings and those who occasionally drop in and those who are totally new to my zealous opining, I hope you'll stick around, till after my next birthday post.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahah hope it really turned out to be a surprise! I kinda had a thought you were expecting us to show up! :). anyway hope you had fun :)

piglet

haan said...

sure.. waiting to see your 27th birthday post!