Saturday, September 11, 2010

Special Gift

It was Friday morning, 8am. Another morning I found myself lethargic when those rays of light pour through my window as the sun creeps above the ridge line in the east.

It is spring now. The gloomy winter has gone together with the departure of Vixon.

This morning, however I woke up with an email alert telling me I just received a parcel. Yes, a mystery gift.


It is totally out of my expectation, till after I collected it, I was so overwhelmed with anticipation. The excitement when I was about to open it was enormous.

Guess what, a Pooh box and three pair of chopsticks, Pooh, Rat (my Chinese zodiac), and Lee (my surname).



Your gift did exchange with exhilarating smile of mine and joy in my eyes when I know I received it along with that a piece of your heart.

I am type of person who easily contented with small little thing, I hold on to my tradition and resist the global policy of mercantilism. Ctj2000 asked me once, between LV and pooh, which one you would choose and you would be more likely to enjoy it when it comes to gift. Definitely, absolutely the latter.

Thank heaps to Gil!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Finally, I read all the articles in this life sharing corner.

It is a wonderful yet a special gift of my day. Thank you so much.