Saturday, September 18, 2010

Darkness in the Spring

Darkness touches all of our lives, and some of us embrace it more intimately than others.

I have long felt that I am one that has been called to work at night, at times, within the veils of life's dusk and murk. I am stuck in the Southern Hemisphere, the spring equinox has heralded the time putting an end to the chilly winter and obscurity. My body begins to sense the generation of heat that was once burrowed down under.

I am merely lost in the musings of what my repeated and unbidden sense of foreboding today might mean. I am actually a remarkably ecstatic human being, no longer prone to the loneliness I felt as one being initiated into a life of navigating the turbid, composting cycles.

Tonight, I got lost in 徐佳莹mournful croon, 绿洲. To not let the dark envelope me into gloom, I knew I needed a remedy. I took tonight off from all responsibilities, and I tended to myself.

I treated myself with a cup of chamomile tea, hoping it would relieve my sleeplessness and anxiety. I infused and drank hot, sipped deep. And I spent time at my own, writing this blog.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

No longer prone to the loneliness. Congratez.

Fortunately, I came here.
And finally I got the reply here.
U spend time at your own.-.-

Anonymous said...

每当你有心事时 你都自己把它往肚子里吞
要不是有些时候 你会把它给在部落各写出来
我根本不可能了解你
为了更加了解你
我不断的阅读你每一片文章
不断将一切联系上你的性情 利用文字了解你是什么样的人
什么样的心情
没有办法啊~
因为你不会在我们的交谈里说出来
你只是会突然的静下来~
而那是让我最难受的地方。

天蝎座的你
最不容易说出内心话
我们之间已经穷的只有荧幕里
那没有太多表情的照片
以及不断闪烁的文字视窗
最后那片突然的寂静
换来我 关上了电脑
静悄悄的下线了

......^^ Don't approve this comment. -.-

Unknown said...

good to hear that you are "no longer prone to the loneliness"

Anonymous said...

看回这片文章 现在的我
倘若能够好像你形容的
品尝一杯好茶 将一切责任抛在一旁
那该多好~
明天考试了 虽然考试好像家常便饭
依然希望得到祝福~
晚安