Sunday, December 19, 2010

New layout

Tonight’s composition was accompanied by a 46” LCD TV, sitting at a distance far from the screen with a mixed feeling. I actually miss my blog previous layout, viridian-green themed Sydney Opera House to now a crimson-red Golden Gate Bridge. I have been considering the possibility of changing theme for sometime, finally I did it now.

Such change put me into thought, when and how this blog was born? My first ever blog kicked off in Friendster, then Xanga and these are the two that propelled me into here in the name of Luvprada.

Blog moved, but I still hold to my belief that I am self-indulgent to think everyone else in the worlds cares enough to read what I am writing here. I do not retract my original theory being a self-aggrandising act born of hubris because this is how my blog has evolved. My reframing of my opinion is the consequence of my exploration of everything in life, particularly relationships with lovers, family, friends and even foes. Committing myself here for public consumption on an update-sometimes basis is a good practice to keep friends updated, share thoughts, voice out, tell things that I would not tell in person and for years to come, recollecting thoughts that were forgotten, recalling those compelling words that simply instantaneous, regaining those insightful perspective due to my location, experience that varies through time.

From “Life in Sydney” to “Heading to San Francisco”...

So what might you expect from this metamorphosed blog? I honestly do not know. For sure, there will be sad and sweet love stories as usual from the perspective of a sentimental human being, continuation of reflection on previous relationships, albeit there is uncertainty in where I am heading to next. San Francisco is merely a nice city that I been to, loved and would definitely love to settle down.

But for now, expect to read about the success in submitting a doctoral dissertation followed up by an awesome graduation.



1 comment:

Unknown said...

congratulation~