Wednesday, July 01, 2009

Great Ocean Road
I would say it is one of the world’s most spectacular coastlines though I still have much to explore in the future. Along the Great Ocean Road, the part I remember the most would be the Twelve Apostles. The Twelve Apostles are an extremely popular tourist destination on the great ocean road and there is an extensive series of walkways and viewing platforms.






I was able to find some room and take photo alone. For few moments, I was actually contemplating the ongoing war waged by the sea against these stone sentinels. They said 2cm in a year, I doubt it could be more.







Overall, I love Great Ocean Road particularly the Twelve Apostles part, it was a chance for me to reconnect and appreciate the tenacity of nature. Somehow, at that point of time, my spirit felt saturated with the cosy breeze, fresh air, scorching sunlight, reflective waves… not to mention my self-declared holiday mood.

No comments: